Paper and cardboard manufacturing process is an organized way that needs to obtain maximum product quality with minimum waste and optimal energy utilization. The 100% waste paper is the only raw material that is used for the manufacturing. By using 100% waste paper as a raw material for manufacturing while using biofuels as energy input as well as industrial water, we create a product that has a closed and sustainable lifecycle. This turns the recycled products into the most sustainable packaging solution.
Apart from the standard raw materials, the process uses auxiliary raw materials, such as: modified starch, anionic starch, cationic starch, etc. The following technological processes take part in the facility: sorting of waste paper, de-fibering, cleaning, grinding, forming, drying of the paper and laboratory analysis, i.e. quality control.
- Waste paper sorted in bales is transported by a forklift to a conveyor belt that transports the paper to the next stage, de-fibering in a primary de-fibering machine.
- Recirculated fresh water is used to dissolve, soften and coarsely de-fiber the mass from the waste paper. Paper additives, such as hemp, wire, plastic and the like are removed from the pulper with a gripper or manually. The main objective is to obtain a sufficiently dense uniform substance of the pulper with the help of pumps and pipelines and to transport it into a collection tub.
- From the collection tub, the process then continues with grinding of the paper pulp. In the so-called mixing tub, one adds the necessary auxiliary raw materials to improve the mechanical properties of the paper.
- On the paper machine, the paper is dewatered and formed on the screen. Then it is pressed in a pressing section and then dried in a drying section.
- In the drying section, saturated vapor is used to dry the paper, so that the paper belt comes out with a degree of dryness between 92-94%.
- The basic parameters of the paper are monitored and controlled by a process computer, depending on the imput parameters.
- The process of the additional processing consists of winding the drums into rolls that are cut according to a particular commercial request and packed with a tape and stretch film.
- Recycled paper is not ready to be delivered to the customers where it will obtain a new useful shape.